Here are some space boosting tips to try out this month.
Hope you find them helpful.
- Keep your spaces clean and dry to avoid the overgrowth of mold.
- Chemicals in your carpet can make you sick, you might want to live in a home with hardwood or tile floors that are easier to keep clean and dry.
- Ensure the air ventilation is good in the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen areas.
- Avoid clutter. Recycle or dispose unused newspapers, magazines, old books, and old mail; they collect dust and incubate yeast.
- Each Month or possibly four times in a year you may consider some interior space upgrade to your home and office. Change a few furniture and even some wall paint to create some excitement that will keep you boosted.
Have a greet week….
– The Architects.
“Passionate about environmental sustainability”