Hitch Free Building Projects
What can you do to realize your project?
- Be as clear as possible about what you want to achieve, need, and what you can afford.
- You can make design changes once you have reached the detailed drawing stage, but if you do costs will usually increase. It’s best to try and avoid this by being as specific as you can as early as you can
- Provide prompt site access to the architect and consultants.
- Be ready to select and engage other required consultants as advised by your architect.
- Agree on a schedule of approving progress.
- Sign off on the changes as the project progresses.
- All queries should go through the Architect as they administer the building contract. They in turn will deal with the builder.
- Keep notes of meetings with your architect.
- Give any instructions to your architect in writing.
- Talk about timetables. Be aware that many factors that are beyond your architect’s control can cause delays. These include Council approvals, supplying materials, the weather, and other delays in construction.
- Ask questions and be involved, but also allow your architect to do their job.
- Always talk to your architect first if you have a problem. Most issues can be easily resolved when you speak up early.
- Our home programming guide is free resource. Hope you find it helpful. Download link here
* This guide is for information purposes only. The Client is advised to engage the services of a qualified architect prior to starting the design or building process. – iMarc-Pro Consult
– Get Our FREE Project Consultations on +234 9098869554