Here are a few cost saving design & Renovation tips for your projects.
1. Get a designer: A professional designer will save you money, keeping your costs on track and within your budget from day one. A designer will also know how to source the right local services for you, helping you win the cost war before you start.
2. Site management: Evaluate your space for both design and value-adding purposes. By thoroughly considering your space, you can create the ideal design and avoid costly errors.
3. Layout: The next step is to choose a layout. This plan is a foundation for your design. A designer will give you a basic layout to work with and help you to visualise your design choices.
4. Start costing with your basic design materials: What materials do you want to use and where? Different materials mean different costs, so choose your materials with this in mind. Focus on energy efficiency to future-proof your design and control your living costs.
5. Cabinets and amenities: Choose a custom design and installation from the very beginning. This will avoid possible issues from the outset and ensure better design values.
6. Installation costs : Nail down your installation costs with help from your designer.
7. You can afford the best : With advice from a professional designer, you will be able to balance the best layout and materials. In the end, the best designs will also pay for themselves in the added value they provide.
Need Help with a Design or Renovation in Lagos Nigeria?
IMarcpro Consult offers a complete range of building design services ranging from design, renovation and construction works. If you’d like some expert help with a residential or commercial project, call or whatsapp us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Please share your Comments on Whatsapp.